The Last Monster in Scotland!
The children thoroughly enjoyed performing the play ‘The Last Monster in Scotland’ to all the parents on Wednesday. They were all amazing!
This week in Maths we have been telling the time to the nearest 5 minutes and applying knowledge of time to problem solving. In English we have been retelling a magic key story.
As part of our design and technology project we have been evaluating different types of bread. The children tried different types of breads from around the world and were able to discuss their preferences.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago