The Last Monster in Scotland!
The children thoroughly enjoyed performing the play ‘The Last Monster in Scotland’ to all the parents on Wednesday. They were all amazing!
This week in Maths we have been telling the time to the nearest 5 minutes and applying knowledge of time to problem solving. In English we have been retelling a magic key story.
As part of our design and technology project we have been evaluating different types of bread. The children tried different types of breads from around the world and were able to discuss their preferences.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term