This fortnight’s literacy week is all about the animation ‘The Piano’.
You can see it here: https://www.literacyshed.com/piano.html
The children discussed the: emotions, camera angles and sounds used in the animation.
In maths, we’ve been refreshing ourselves with the formal written methods of the four operations.
The children have made an incredible amount of progress since September!
All the adults in Year 5 are very proud.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 May 2018 - SRE Information Meeting for Parents
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Inset Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago