‘The Tunnel’ stories
This week in English the children have been continuing their version of ‘The Tunnel’.
We began the week with a conscious alley, so that the children could understand the meaning of a dilemma, and they used the vocabulary in their own stories.
In maths we have been learning about division and the link between division and multiplication. They found fact families which consists of two multiplication and two division number sentences, that all use the same three numbers.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 29 Mar 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- 16 Apr 2018 - Inset Day
- 17 Apr 2018 - Start of Summer Term
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 9 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago