Three, Two, One
This week in Maths the children have been writing and ordering numbers non-consecutively e.g. nine, thirteen, twenty-eight. In Literacy this week we have been completing our stories that we started last week. We focussed on the problem and how these could be resolved. In Place and Time, we have been comparing different homes around the world. The children have been designing rooms and the outside of a house in Design and Technology; ready to begin constructing next week.
We helped create a school mosaic that will be displayed in the playground.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 01 Sep 2017 - Term Dates 2017/18 in School Calendar, Office hyperlink
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 4 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 1 year ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 1 year ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago