Time flies when your having fun!
This week in Literacy we have been discussing the different emergency services. The children named the people who help us and the vehicles they use. Children found out about less common emergency services and methods of rescuing people. In Maths we have been singing songs to help us order the days of the week. We have been talking about our daily routine and used a visual timetable to order our day. We will continue to explore how we can measure time. The children have access to sand timers, stop watches and teaching clocks. As part of our art project the children are working really hard to try and complete our giant elephant!!
About Mrs Fernandes
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago