Time to learn!
This week, we have begun to learn about time related facts using calendars. We’ve learnt a rhyme to help us remember how many days in each month there are. We are going to continue working on time next week, incorporating both digital and analogue. If you could practise telling the time at home, that would be great! (Perhaps the children could test you on your days of the month knowledge!)
In Citizenship and Ethics we had a discussion about what worries us and we thought about what we could do to help us when we’re worried.
Next week in Art we will be creating pop art so we’ll need some tin cans. Please send some in if you have any- the ring pull ones are best, as they’re not as sharp!
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night