Time to learn!
This week, we have begun to learn about time related facts using calendars. We’ve learnt a rhyme to help us remember how many days in each month there are. We are going to continue working on time next week, incorporating both digital and analogue. If you could practise telling the time at home, that would be great! (Perhaps the children could test you on your days of the month knowledge!)
In Citizenship and Ethics we had a discussion about what worries us and we thought about what we could do to help us when we’re worried.
Next week in Art we will be creating pop art so we’ll need some tin cans. Please send some in if you have any- the ring pull ones are best, as they’re not as sharp!
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago