Time to write some Ancient Egyptians stories!
This week has involved writing out our dramatic Ancient Egyptian stories. We used short sentences, questions and fronted adverbials to create mystery and drama.
Our time telling skills have vastly improved as we have practised both reading an analogue clock and converting between 12 and 24 hour time.
Also, our topic has led us to learning about when hieroglyphics were first discovered. We have been practising writing our own names in hieroglyphics which we will carve into clay soon.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago