Time to write some Ancient Egyptians stories!
This week has involved writing out our dramatic Ancient Egyptian stories. We used short sentences, questions and fronted adverbials to create mystery and drama.
Our time telling skills have vastly improved as we have practised both reading an analogue clock and converting between 12 and 24 hour time.
Also, our topic has led us to learning about when hieroglyphics were first discovered. We have been practising writing our own names in hieroglyphics which we will carve into clay soon.
About Miss Burke
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night