To me, to you!
In Maths we have been continuing to secure children’s use of positional vocabulary and language. We have been working in pairs to programme a BeeBot robot to move across a BeeBot map, it was a challenge to give our partner the instructions/directions. In Literacy we have been exploring non-fiction books during Guided Reading. We discussed the features of non-fiction books and we used the text to pull information to show our understanding of the book. We loved our trip to St Albans City Library last week and we are looking forward to our next trip tomorrow! We have also watched two videos on The Literacy Shed, and written our own versions of the story. We are focusing on making sure we are applying our knowledge of tricky words to our writing and using finger spaces, capital letters and full stops.
About Miss Jackson
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago