On Tuesday the children went on a trip to watch the trains at Clarence park . They were delighted when the train drivers beeped their horns and waved at them! While they were there they used their senses and wrote down ideas for a poem, which they came back to school to write.
On Wednesday the children wore their Christmas hats that they made, when they had Christmas dinner.
In French the children have been learning Christmas vocabulary and today they practised listening and saying words and phrases as they pretended to decorate a Christmas tree.
Thank you so much for all the kind words, cards and gifts that the year 2 team have received.
We wish you all a very happy Christmas. See you in the new year!
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night