The children enjoyed their visit to their new classrooms and getting to know their new teacher on Thursday.
This week in maths we have been problem solving using multiplication and division. In English we have been self assessing our magic key stories that we wrote last week and making some improvements. We evaluated our bread, thinking about what we liked about it and what we would do differently next time.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago