The children enjoyed their visit to their new classrooms and getting to know their new teacher on Thursday.
This week in maths we have been problem solving using multiplication and division. In English we have been self assessing our magic key stories that we wrote last week and making some improvements. We evaluated our bread, thinking about what we liked about it and what we would do differently next time.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 22 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 24 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 29 Oct 2018 - Half Term
- 05 Nov 2018 - Inset Day
- 16 Nov 2018 - Children in Need
- 12 Dec 2018 - Carol Service
- 13 Dec 2018 - Pantomime
- 21 Dec 2018 - End of Term