In D&T, the vehicles have now been made and the children are pleased with their creations.
In maths the children have been finding totals of 20, re-balancing a number sentence and subtracting using a blank number line.
In Literacy they have been finding the features of a diary.
We are continuing to introduce Year 2 common exception words that the children need to learn to spell by the end of the year. The words this week were; every, everyone and even.
Well done to Scarlet class who confidently presented their work to their parents in their sharing assembly.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night