Visit to Celtic Harmony Camp
We had an informative and enjoyable time on our trip at Celtic Harmony Camp. Hopefully the children have told you all about it!
This week in English we wrote a recount of our trip to Celtic Harmony Camp.
Book day was a great success. As a class we looked at the book ‘The Lost Happy Endings’. They produced their own collage in response to the story. They also spent time reading their own books that they brought into school for the day.
In Maths we have been finding unknown wholes from known tenths and finding unknown tenths from known wholes.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago