Visit to Celtic Harmony Camp
We had an informative and enjoyable time on our trip at Celtic Harmony Camp. Hopefully the children have told you all about it!
This week in English we wrote a recount of our trip to Celtic Harmony Camp.
Book day was a great success. As a class we looked at the book ‘The Lost Happy Endings’. They produced their own collage in response to the story. They also spent time reading their own books that they brought into school for the day.
In Maths we have been finding unknown wholes from known tenths and finding unknown tenths from known wholes.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night