Visitors from the community!
This week in maths we have been continuing to work on multiplication and division and in English we have been writing Kenning poems, which the children have thoroughly enjoyed.
We have been delighted to welcome a number of visitors to Year 3 this week. We began with a Money Sense workshop by NatWest Bank, where children learnt about some of the different family expenses. They were quite surprised to find out that you have to pay for the internet at home! They did an activity which involved them thinking of what they would need to buy, if they had a pet. We also had a visitor from the ‘Open door charity’, who talked about how they helped the homeless in the community and a Christian leader who talked about how they support the community locally and nationally.
Thank you to all the parents who supported Amber Class’s sharing assembly. I’m sure you’ll agree that they all did an amazing job!
Homework has not been set today but we will be sending it home next week.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago