We hope you’ve all had a good Easter holiday!
Next week the children will need a small plastic pot for sustainability week. A yogurt pot would be great!
This week in English we have been learning about the present perfect tense and in Maths we have been problem solving with division.
Please encourage the children to keep practising the 3, 4 and 8 times tables as this will also help them with division.
We will be learning about the Celts this term. If you have any resources at home that you would like to show us, please send them in.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night