We hope you’ve all had a good Easter holiday!
Next week the children will need a small plastic pot for sustainability week. A yogurt pot would be great!
This week in English we have been learning about the present perfect tense and in Maths we have been problem solving with division.
Please encourage the children to keep practising the 3, 4 and 8 times tables as this will also help them with division.
We will be learning about the Celts this term. If you have any resources at home that you would like to show us, please send them in.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago