We’ve had a brilliant and busy start to the year. In English children have watched, role-played and written a retell of a fable, while in maths we have been looking at regrouping numbers using our knowledge of hundreds, tens and ones. Our topic this term is healthy bodies. We have started this topic by looking at the scientific names of the bones found in a human body.
About Miss Hind
Dates for your Diary
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term