We’re all going on a summer holiday …..
Wow! What an amazing year we’ve had! From our pirate adventure to the performance of ‘An Inspector Calls’ to name some of the things everyone has enjoyed. It has been a pleasure to teach this year group and look forward to see them grow in the coming year.
Thank you to all children and parents for their thoughtful words and generous gifts. We wish you all a relaxing summer holiday with lots of sunshine we can enjoy.
We are not setting formal homework over the holidays but here are some ideas of things children can do and share with their class in the first week back:
- Summer reading challenge – library
- Write a diary for one week of the summer holidays
- Count forwards and backwards in 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s
- Go on a bike ride
- Visit a museum
- Topmarks website – maths game
About Miss Hind
Dates for your Diary
- 22 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 24 Oct 2018 - Parent Teacher Evening
- 29 Oct 2018 - Half Term
- 05 Nov 2018 - Inset Day
- 16 Nov 2018 - Children in Need
- 12 Dec 2018 - Carol Service
- 13 Dec 2018 - Pantomime
- 21 Dec 2018 - End of Term