What a trip!
Last week for Alban City School Book Day, we acted out our own version of ‘We’re going on a bear hunt’, in order to use vocabulary influenced by our experience of stories. Instead of hunting for bears, we zoomed off to Planet Zoog in search of aliens!
Reception then travelled back in time during their visit to Celtic Harmony to see how people lived in the Iron Age. We loved seeing inside a huge roundhouse! We took part in a range of activities including creating clay faces on trees and building small rafts out of twigs, wool and dock leaves. Thank you to our parent helpers who helped to make it a fantastic day!
About Miss Jackson
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago