Where did Vikings Live? What did they wear?
This week we have been looking at how the Vikings built their homes and what they would have been like inside.
We’ve also discussed which jobs Viking males and females would have had and how roles have changed over time.
In maths, we’ve been exploring different problems and how to find a starting point.
Linked to Remembrance Sunday, we have discovered the patterns within a Cinquain (san-cane) and are developing our own poems linked to WW1.
Next week, we will begin the process of creating our own biscuit companies!
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night