Who Did It?
We have been looking after the Queens diamond…but it has gone missing! We have been investigating the crime and collecting the clues and evidence. A detective came to help us find the suspect. We will be making wanted posters and newspaper reports. In Literacy we have been reading ‘The Great Paper Caper’; we have been writing newspaper reports to report the crime of the Bear. In Maths we have been solving addition word problems.
About Miss Mawhood
Dates for your Diary
- 28 May 2018 - Half Term
- 04 Jun 2018 - Insert Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 11 months ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 2 years ago