Who Let the Gods Out?
This week, the children have been working hard learning and creating their Greek mythical playlets.
Some children helped design and create the props needed whilst others were busy rehearsing their lines and performance. It has come together really well! The children are very excited to share their hard work with the school and parents on Monday and Tuesday mornings.
In Literacy we have been learning the myth ‘Perseus and the Gorgan Medusa’. To help them learn and re-tell it, they created podcasts and picture mapped the story. Next week, the children will edit the details of this myth to help them created their own.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night