Who Let the Gods Out?
This week, the children have been working hard learning and creating their Greek mythical playlets.
Some children helped design and create the props needed whilst others were busy rehearsing their lines and performance. It has come together really well! The children are very excited to share their hard work with the school and parents on Monday and Tuesday mornings.
In Literacy we have been learning the myth ‘Perseus and the Gorgan Medusa’. To help them learn and re-tell it, they created podcasts and picture mapped the story. Next week, the children will edit the details of this myth to help them created their own.
About Mr Bushell
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago