Who’s been eating my porridge?
Thank you to everyone who came to watch our Nativity on Tuesday morning, the children were so happy to be able to show you what we have been working so hard on for the last few weeks. This week the children have enjoyed listening and responding to the story ‘Goldilocks and the Three Bears’. They have described the story from the beginning to the end and put all of the main events in order using a pictorial story map. In maths we have been looking at repeated patterns and we have designed our own porridge bowl with repeated patterns on.
Consonant digraphs taught so far: ch, sh, th, ng, qu
Vowel digraphs taught so far: ai, ee, igh
Tricky words: I, no, the, to, go, into, he, she, we, me, be, you
Tricky words to follow: are, her, was, all, they, my
Our story next week: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
About Miss Jackson
Dates for your Diary
- No events to show
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 3 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago