Why is Grace Darling famous?
This week in place and time we have been discovering why Grace Darling is famous and in English we have been learning about the past tense and planning a newspaper report about Grace Darling.
In Maths we have been subtracting on a blank number line and using the inverse to find the missing number.
As part of our computer work we have been using excel to enter data and make a pie chart.
Please can all spelling folders be kept in book bags and brought to school each day, so that when there are new spellings they can be put straight into the folder.
Home work is due in by Friday 7th December.
About Mrs Freer
Dates for your Diary
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night
- 27 Mar 2019 - Year Five Concert
- 28 Mar 2019 - Year Four Concert
- 29 Mar 2019 - Phase 1 Disco
- 05 Apr 2019 - End of Term