Year 2 Mail
This week in English the children have been writing their own postcards in the style of Sunny from ‘Meerkat Mail’. In Maths the children have been exploring estimation and how this can support them when working out answers to calculations. In place and time the children have been comparing significant figures that have been looked at this year.
All children have been given their words for our performance. Please encourage the children to practise and learn their lines over the holidays.
About Miss Hind
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jul 2018 - Sports Day
- 19 Jul 2018 - Reserve Sports Day
- 24 Jul 2018 - End of Term 1:30pm
- https://t.co/nJxF9jPiR3 1 year ago
- Welcome back and a big welcome to new children starting today. We hope you enjoy your new playground!... https://t.co/Usqt54ptWF 2 years ago
- We're delighted to announce that we are Primary School of the Year 2016 in the Herts Advertiser School awards! 2 years ago
- We are delighted to announce that the school has been granted planning permission to extend the outdoor play area... https://t.co/qdxFXn8T86 2 years ago
- Our Christmas Fair promises to be bigger and better this year. Today 12-2.30 https://t.co/d148NSs0Nf 3 years ago