Year 5 Update
Last week was an incredibly busy week. We have been exploring and planning our own explanation texts in Literacy based around the life cycles we have been learning about in Science. Some of us even had the opportunity to design our own weird and wonderful creatures.
In Maths we have been learning about the relationship between factors and multiples. We drew our own factor bugs and some of the numbers had lots and lots of different factors.
We were fortunate enough to have a visit from a Rabbi this week. The children came up with some fantastic questions and learnt lots when listening to the responses.
About Miss Hesketh
Dates for your Diary
- 17 Jan 2019 - PTA AGM
- 24 Jan 2019 - Book Fair
- 05 Feb 2019 - Year One Concert
- 08 Feb 2019 - PTA Comedy Night
- 11 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 13 Feb 2019 - Parent/Teacher Evening
- 18 Feb 2019 - Half Term Begins
- 15 Mar 2019 - Phase 2 & 3 Film Night