DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL IF:
- they are showing coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms
- someone in their household is showing symptoms
Arrange a test if you or your child develops symptoms and inform the school of the results.
If the test is positive, follow guidance for households with possible or confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, and engage with the NHS Test and Trace process.
If your child has other symptoms and is not well enough to attend school, we ask Parents/Carers to kindly notify the school by calling the school office. This must happen by 9am on the first day of absence, and we ask that you keep the school informed during any prolonged absence. Parents/Carers are asked to ensure that their children arrive at school promptly each day. Late arrivals must be signed in at the school office.
Holidays during term time cannot be authorised by the Headteacher. Parents/Carers needing to take their child out of school during term time must complete a form. Only exceptional absences will be authorised by the Headteacher.
Should your child require medication during the school day, please bring it to the School Office. Parents/Carers must also complete a permission form to allow office staff to administer medicines in school.
If the school has to close due to severe weather, parents will be informed in the following ways:
- A text message will be sent to each family advising of closure. It is important that we have up to date contact details as this will be our main source of communication.
- We will post a message on the school website; please check for updates.
- The gates of the school will remain closed and a notice will be posted on the gates.
- The school answerphone will contain a message.
Numbers 3 and 4 above will rely on staff being able to get into school to action so please check your mobile phones first.
We are pleased to offer curriculum music lessons taught by a music specialist to all children. In addition to this, all children in Year 3 learn the recorder. We have a school orchestra and a school choir.
We are currently able to offer private instrumental lessons for piano, strings and woodwind instruments. For more information please contact: